Implant dentistry is a prosthetically driven discipline with a surgical component. Practitioners must place implants ideally for best prosthetic outcomes using different types of surgical guides. Sometimes no such guides are used by experienced implantologists, but many would agree that the use of a surgical guide would be a more conservative and efficient approach to implant placement. In the era of rapidly advancing technologies in digital dentistry, guided implant surgeries are becoming more practical in everyday implant dentistry and can be utilized safely to yield more predictable and consistent results. After this course, a doctor can have fundamental knowledge about implant guided surgeries, should be able to design and fabricate their own implant surgical guides using different sources, and perform implant surgeries utilizing an implant guided surgical kit.
- Learn basics about digital dentistry
- Learn how to obtain digital data to design surgical guides
- Use a software to design surgical guides
- Learn how to fabricate surgical guides
- Get familiar with a guided surgical kit for implant surgeries
DESCRIPTION OF TEACHING METHODS
- Didactics on principles of guided implant surgeries
- Hands-on a software to design own surgical guide
Call (323) 617-4141 or E-mail email@example.com for additional information.