The development of predictable replacement of soft and hard tissues has broadened our ability to treat diseases and esthetic enhancement of teeth. However, certain techniques complicated the treatment-planning process when restoring the esthetic zone of the partially edentulous patients.
With the development of new treatment modalities, certain forms of traditional treatment may no longer be necessary. In the past, one accepted approach for a single condition was the standard. As of today, many possibilities, including non-treatment, are reasonable approaches.
Therefore, by using many clinical situations and examples, the course will identify the appropriate prosthodontics treatment for each case and will focus on many prosthetic treatment solutions: “take-home tips.”
- How to evaluate the extraction site in the esthetic zone
- Fixed versus removable provisional restoration: Indications and Limitations
- Advantages and Disadvantages of immediate implant placement
- How to adequately place final implant restorations
- Are there any predictable prosthodontics treatments beside implants?
Call (323) 617-4141 or E-mail email@example.com for additional information.