Gain confidence and remove the confusion and fear of “Beyond the 3-Unit Bridge” implant cases, allowing you to treat patients more predictably and with less anxiety. Through systematic 8-days of interactive learning, you will find skills and knowledge needed in understanding vertical occlusion collapse, effect of periodontal diseases, and occlusion on complex cases.
The program includes 5 full days of intensive lectures and 3 live-surgery observations. You are expected to learn treatment planning principles in full-arch or complex cases, participate in treatment planning of live cases, and observe demonstrations of live-patient cases including surgical and restorative phases. Participants are allowed to bring their own cases for treatment planning and the actual surgery will be under direct supervision of our course instructors.
Dr. Thomas K. Lee
Single crowns to multiple unit bridges to implant restorations, achieving high-end restorative practice can be challenging for any dental practitioner. Especially with implant restorations, delivering predictability that exceeds patient expectations is a must for the long term success of your practice.
From simple single crown cases to full mouth reconstructions, partial and full over-dentures, implants bring additional challenges to the clinician. Understanding and controlling various factors in occlusion, provisional fabrication methods, dental restorative materials and art of treatment are critical for the successful outcome of the case.
- Learn treatment planning principles in full-arch or complex cases
- Participate in treatment planning of live cases and observe demonstration of live-patient cases including surgical and restorative phases
- Understand interactive treatment planning and communication skills needed between surgical clinicians and the laboratory technicians
- Understand the surgical requirements in complex cases
- Understand provisionalization at conversion prosthesis in complex cases
- Understand the array of “all-on-4,5,6” treatment modalities (aka “immediate implant restorations on tilted implants)
- Session 1 - Saturday, April 18, 2020 (Pleasanton, CA)
- Session 2 - Sunday, April 19, 2020 (Pleasanton, CA)
- Session 3 - Monday, April 20, 2020 (Fremont, CA)
- Session 4 - Saturday, May 16, 2020 (Pleasanton, CA)
- Session 5 - Sunday, May 17, 2020 (Pleasanton, CA)
- Session 6 - Monday, May 18, 2020 (Fremont, CA)
- Session 7 - Saturday, June 6, 2020 (Fremont, CA)
- Session 8 - Sunday, June 7, 2020 (Pleasanton, CA)
- Lecture/Hands-On (Sessions 1,2,4,5,& 8)
- Pleasanton, CA (5994 W. Las Positas Blvd. Suite 111, Pleasanton, CA 94588)
- Patient Care/Live-Surgery Observation (Sessions 3,6, & 7)
- Fremont, CA (38012 Martha Ave, Fremont, CA 94536)
SESSION 1 - Lecture (Pleasanton, CA)
- Treatment planning philosophy: “Beyond the 3-Unit Bridge”
- Planning concepts in full-arch cases
- Planning concepts in compromised occlusion
SESSION 2 - Lecture & Hands-On (Pleasanton, CA)
- Fundamentals of contemporary grafting techniques
- Didactic & hands-on: CGF, PRF, Sticky Bone™, & ASAP Protocol
SESSION 3 - Patient Care (Fremont, CA)
- Patient Care
SESSION 4 - Lecture & Hands-On (Pleasanton, CA)
- Hands-on: all-on-4, 5, 6/hybrid concepts; use of multi-unit abutments; impressioning; verification of master case
SESSION 5 - Lecture & Hands-On (Pleasanton, CA)
Presenter: Dr. Thomas K. Lee
- What is Ideal Occlusion for my patient - for teeth and implants?!
- What does Canine Guidance mean for my patient? Group Function?
- Rationale & How to Do Hard Acrylic Occlusal Night Guard
- All the Ins & Outs of Various Implant Restorations - Single Crowns to Bridges
- Protocol for Immediate Loading of Single Implant Crowns
- Cement Retained vs Screw Retained
- Splinting vs Individualizing
- Implant Supported vs Implant Retained
- Troubleshooting Prosthetic Complications
- Art of Treatment Planning for Fixed & Removable Implant Cases
SESSION 6 - Patient Care (Fremont, CA)
- Patient care
SESSION 7 - Patient Care (Fremont, CA)
- Patient care
- Graduation dinner
SESSION 8 - Lecture & Program Review (Pleasanton, CA)
- Restorative phase & maintenance phase
- Management of complications
*All sessions start at 8:00 AM, and finish by 4:30 PM each day
*Presentations start at 8:30 AM, patient care starts at 9:00 AM sharp
Call (323) 617-4141 or E-mail email@example.com for additional information.