This 6-day intensive live surgery course focuses on the core practices and techniques to boost your confidence and skills in various levels of surgical complexity. You will be expected to learn crucial elements such as the evaluation of clinical cases, treatment planning and specific surgical techniques on guided bone regeneration, ridge augmentation, sinus augmentation, and soft tissue management. This program allows participants to maximize their didactic knowledge by putting it into clinical practice almost immediately. Limited enrollment allows the participants to interact and ask questions.
- Participants will perform live surgeries on patients in a group of two doctors while being coached by an instructor
- Participants will have the chance to complete up to 4 surgeries (and assist 4 cases)
within the course
- Participants are responsible for bringing their own patient cases to the program. The doctor may charge and collect an appropriate fee from the patient, independently from the program (reducing your overall tuition costs).
- Participants will be provided up to two (2) fixtures for each surgery case and able to purchase additional fixtures from your sales representatives
- Limited attendance: Attendance is limited to a maximum of 8 participants and will be selected in the order of first-come registrations.
- A current malpractice policy and an active unrestricted California dental license is required for attendees to be able to participate in surgical procedures.
WHY CHOOSE THIS PROGRAM
- A unique one-on-one dental implant surgical training program, customized to your educational needs and skill level in the field of implant dentistry
- The program is taught by a team of top-notch qualified GDIA faculty
- Followed by 6 sessions of lecture and live patient surgery, participants will place implants on their own patients
- Participants will be eligible to receive a Certificate of Completion of 50 CEUs accredited by AGD PACE and AGD CERP
- Participants will be provided with necessary surgical equipment, instruments, implant placing kit and up to two (2) dental implants per case excluding bone regeneration graft materials
- Orientation | Friday, November 6, 2020 | 7PM - 9PM (PDT)
- Session 1 | Saturday, November 21, 2020 | 8AM - 5PM (PDT)
- Session 2 | Sunday, November 22, 2020 | 8AM - 5PM (PDT)
- Session 3 | Saturday, January 30, 2021 | 8AM - 5PM (PDT)
- Session 4 | Sunday, January 31, 2021 | 8AM - 5PM (PDT)
- Session 5 | Saturday, March 20, 2021 | 8AM - 5PM (PDT)
- Session 6 | Sunday, March 21, 2021 | 8AM - 5PM (PDT)
Call (323) 617-4141 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.