Full arch rehabilitation utilizing dental implants are becoming more common, and patients are benefiting from this modality of treatment including full-arch immediate load and function, also known as “all-on-x” approach. When and how these treatments can be recommended, the protocols, and the steps are often confusing and challenging. This two-day introduction course will provide the essential information needed to diagnose, treatment plan and carry out full arch dental implant rehabilitation, including digital planning, full guided surgery and workflow. There is a live surgery demonstration component of this course where a maxillary arch case will be treated on a patient with fully guided surgery and chair-side restorative conversion for immediate function.
- Understand the treatment planning principles in full arch or complex cases
- Understand the treatment options when patient is edentulous or is about to become one
- Understand the occlusal principles in full arch cases
- The protocol for conventional implant therapy will be compared with full digital workflow, including communications with the dental laboratory
- The live surgery demo on day 2 will involve a CHROME GuidedSMILE protocol
Call (323) 617-4141 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.