Utilizing the patient’s own healing potential to accelerate the surgical healing process has been explored in clinical dentistry with the advent of platelet rich plasma (PRP) in the 1990s. Recently, this field has exploded with vast amounts of new technology, techniques, protocols, and scientific evidences. More importantly, undeniable, impressive clinical outcomes are being observed in different parts of the globe by independent researchers and clinicians alike.
The full-day program will cover didactic backgrounds needed to understand the fundamentals, together with clinical cases that exemplify specific indications. The protocols, equipment, and “how-to” will be supplemented with a hands-on portion of the program.
- Fundamental science behind biological modifiers and human growth factors
- Historical background and development of autologous blood concentrates
- Understand the differences and commonality in PRP, PRF, CGF, AFG, BMP, and EMD
- The protocol for biologically solidified fibrin block bone preparation, popularly known as “sticky boneTM ”
- Clinical indications: when, where, and why
- How this approach can enhance sinus grafts, socket grafts, soft tissue grafts, and ridge augmentations
- Different techniques currently used in facial rejuvenation
- The basics of phlebotomy, related anatomy, equipment and devices
- Identifying and managing complications
- Post-operative care and follow-ups
Call (323) 617-4141 or E-mail email@example.com for additional information.