|Date||September 11, 2021|
|Location||Hampton Inn & Suites Teaneck/Glenpointe
(One Glenwood Ave Suite B, Teaneck, NJ 07666)
|CE Credits||8 CEUs|
|Lecture Type||Lecture & Hands-on|
|Instructors||Dr. Tae Sung John Ku, Dr. Jill Park|
This one day intensive program will fulfill a doctor's desire to learn implant dentistry with practical and most up to date guidelines and techniques. Emphasis is placed on treatment planning, surgical techniques, prosthetic considerations and post-op maintenance.
Special topics will include:
Partial extraction therapy, tooth block bone grafts, tissue grafts, sticky bone, CGF/PRF, flap and sutures, implant restorative prosthetic concepts and options, guided surgery, post-op care
- Implant placement protocol based on "no bone loss concept"
- How to manage hard and soft tissue around implant for long term success of implant?
- How to approach a clinically compromised case with implant therapy?
- tx planning for full arch case based on prosthetic options
- how to incorporate digital technology and planning into implant dentistry
- Registration : 7:30 AM - 8:00 AM
- Lecture : 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
*Breakfast and lunch will be provided
We are happy to offer a special discount for dental students.
Call (323) 617-4141 or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.